HISTORY OF THE
This HARRIDGE history begins in about 1650 with the birth of John Harridge (or Harwich). John married Johanna (Joanna) King on 1st March 1691 at St Clements Church in Leigh-on-Sea.
Between c1780 and c1847 three generations of HARRIDGEs were lords of the manor of Little Stambridge in Essex. The history of the manor can be found in the Little Stambridge pages.
Use the contents lists on the left and right to navigate through the HARRIDGE details.
|Edmund Thomas Harridge 1837-1903|